Cedar Group (“Cedar”) is a leading investment company with strategic interests in finance, insurance, and healthcare sectors. Carna Medicare, one of its portfolio companies through its Healthcare Investment Holding Company, Carna Health Investments Limited is looking to hire medical personnel across different roles. Carna Medicare seeks to be the biggest aggregator of primary and secondary healthcare facilities in Nigeria by 2025 and already has flagship facilities in Agege, Ogudu, and Illupeju areas in Lagos, Nigeria.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- BLS/ACLS Certified
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Computer literacy
- Excellent written and Oral communication
- Leadership and teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for Primary Care cases.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications, and referrals according to company policies and procedures.
- Performing patient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise the Clinical team to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Educate and Counsel Patients on Preventive health.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have 2 to 5 years proven work experience as a Nurse
- Valid nursing license
- BLS and ACLS certification is an added advantage.
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show empathy.
- Must be a good listener.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Observing and recording patients’ vital signs.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Preparing consulting rooms and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations and chaperoning during examinations.
- Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Current Practicing License
- 2-3 years experience in a hospital
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent Communication and Organization skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Accepts written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure consistent delivery of quality customer service to patients.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of patient information and recording on Hospital EMR before dispensing drugs
- Responsible for dispensing all prescription medication, typing, and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits on all drugs and supplies in the Pharmacy
- Ensures medication availability by avoiding out-of-stock for all medications.
- Maintaining patients and hospital safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies, and regulations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree or HND in Laboratory Science or related discipline from an accredited Institution.
- A current practicing license.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a medical laboratory, Clinic, or Hospital.
- Any relevant certification
- Computer literacy.
- Effective communication skills
1. Collecting and analyzing body fluids, tissue, and other specimens for medical investigations.
2. Performing a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to assist in accurate medical diagnoses and treatments.
3. Operation of laboratory equipment and instruments. Also, using an Information Management System to track specimens, results entry, and reports.
4. Conducting medical investigations such as;
• Clinical Chemistry
• Blood banks
5. Adhering to standard procedures and legal regulations concerning laboratory tests and practices.
1. BSc/HND in Science and Laboratory Technology or related fields.
2. At least 3 years experience working as a Laboratory Technician in a Laboratory, clinic, or Hospital.
3. A valid Lab Technician license
4. Computer literacy
1. Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
2. Collects and analyzes body fluids to conduct laboratory tests.
3. Taking notes of abnormalities in patients and reporting to the appropriate quarters
4. Adhering to standard lab procedures and regulations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “HR Manager” at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.